So we have had this crazy Senate meeting on and off for like 2 weeks. I apologize but the minutes arent gonna be good.
So here is what has been done:
- Senate password has been developed. Top secret sorry.
- 3/4 Rule to ammend. Previously we just used majority, but now officially all ammendments must have 3/4ths vote to pass.
- 3ic Rank duties: 3ics are in charge of members ranks (all higher ranks are still in charge but mainly duty of 3ic) They assist the Drill Sergeant in his or her training. They are responsible to keep the Training regiment active and work with the Drill Sergeant to get things done.
- 2ic Rank Duties: 2ics are in charge of mod ranks. They are to make sure mods are doing wat they need to be and are responsible to teach mods how to lead. No Mod Training is yet required.
- Head of Senate: ruled not to be a 2ic. Further made that it isnt an owner. Must be an experienced active Mod. Must be on Senate (counts as Senator).
- Special ranks: Troop nominated to be a special rank by owners decision and then is approved by the Senate.
- Ammendment: 1 Senator for every active Troop. Amount chosen in Senate elections based on previous active check.
So sorry for this disorganization. After the new Senate comes in this April, these will start to become important. I also would like to note that I am not running for Senate, but will be sort of mentoring the Head of Senate in how to run meetings (I keep it very organized and professional and it WILL stay that way).
Also thw Next Senate meeting will have bettet minutes (I or another Owner will be there to take minutes).
Thanks, Redd Kool.
Filed under: Global Defenders