Pungy’s back and ready for action. Your resident leader has returned and is ready to lead GD back to our golden age. Before I begin, I want to forward a great thanks to
for keeping us alive while I was gone. In return, I hereby make Redd Kool, LORD Redd Kool and grant him the server of Outback. Now that it’s been mentioned, I thought I might take a few minutes to explain Lordship to you.
Lordship is granted for strong acts of initiative which produce results. Lordship brings the following:
- Lords are granted a server which is theirs. In other words, you get your own server to do whatever you want with it, except give it to other armies. Lords will be in charge of patrolling their own servers and organizing patrols for it.
- Optionally, Lords may create a Coat of Arms for themselves. This Coat of Arms may be used for anything you want.
- Optionally, Lords may recruit their own soldiers whom will be loyal to them and help them protect and patrol their server. These soldiers will be expected to attend all scheduled GD events.
- Lords will be added to the site and made an owner on chat if they have not been already. Lords may schedule and lead events and will be in charge of protecting their assigned server from invasion. They will have the entire army at their disposal to do so.
- Lords will have “Lord” added in front of their name on the ranks. For example, Redd Kool is now Lord Redd Kool on the ranks.
Lordship is a privilege, but also a responsibility. Lords will hold their title until retirement unless they commit to one of the following crimes:
- Rebellion – Lords may not use their soldiers to overthrow the government of the Global Defenders.
- Treason – Lords must support the leaders of the Global Defenders if asked to.
- Slander – Lords MAY speak out against the Global Defenders in a NON-PROFANE manner. However, Lords may not spread lies about any member of the Global Defenders and advertise them to be true.
- Dereliction of Duty – Failure to keep your server from enemy hands will result in the loss of Lordship. If you lose your server, you lose your Lordship.
Use common sense. If you think we won’t like it, don’t do it. Lordship is the highest honor in the Global Defenders and should be treated as such. Only the leader may grant Lordship.
I’m glad to be back with the Defenders, but help me out a little. We’re a great army, and great armies do great things. Join me for our fight for glory.
Filed under: Global Defenders