Check This Post Daily! All CFC Events Updated Here!
Hello Defenders! Well, we are part of SMAC’s Clash for Control (If you do not frequent SMAC, click here for the full post) and so I thought I’d post all the info.
Basically, we have until July 7 to invade as many of the opponents servers as possible (note that these are not actually servers armies already own). There are several opponents so we will start this up real soon!
Our servers are Snowcap, Slushy, Matterhorn, Caribou and Chinook.
- No claiming of rooms.
- All battles last 30 minutes.
- All invasions must have 24 hour notification through comment on the enemy site. Take a picture of your comment to ensure the validity of your invasion.
- No hacking.
- Maximum of 2 invasions of the same army per day.
- You must post ALL invasion results that were a victory, and you must COMMENT the link to your result posts on this site. (For those who don’t understand, comment all your changes in servers once they happen).
- The interesting twist- allies are allowed to form invasions, but sharing of servers is not allowed.
- If you do not comment the invasion, then it does not count. (If you won Server A but didn’t comment about it here, then it doesn’t count, because then we can’t update the post).
- If two armies are in debate over who won a battle, it will be up to the judge’s opinion on who wins, or if there has to be a rebattle.
- If you cannot enter an assigned server on the time of the battle (eg. server is full, server allergy), you are allowed to battle on another server as a substitution.
Keep Checking This Post! I Will Continue To Add All CFC Events Here!
Filed under: Global Defenders |