• Photobucket
    Global Defenders Chat
  • Announcements:

    The Holy Pear watches always. Peace and light.

  • Pages

  • Meet The Creator:

    Photobucket

    Hello, I'm Pungy1234, your retired leader and founder. My career in CP armies has been quite dynamic and by many peoples' point of view, quite strange. I joined the Nachos in 2009. I was in Nachos for a while but then they forced everyone to download the Nachos toolbar. This had also been right after I had gotten a talk at my school about not downloading things O_O. Because of this, I didn't download it and couldn't access the Nachos site. That seemed to be the end of my army career. Eventually, I quit CP and went to the world of Runescape. One day, I decided to start playing CP again (don't ask me why) and I remembered the Nachos. I found their site, and I was not forced to download the toolbar :) so I rejoined as a Private and I am now retired. I lead and founded the Global Defenders of CP. Thanks to Redd Kool, my dream became a reality. I led GD through the Flyer Wars, the First SWAT War, World War XII, the Second SWAT War, and many other encounters. I lead GD to become 8th on the Major Army Top Ten, though I couldn't have done it without my ever so loyal troops. Through leading GD, I became far from inexperienced and was inducted as a Small-Medium Army Legend by SMAC. When SMAC had "Legends Removals," I was not removed. I am also working as a Philosopher on Club Penguin Army Central (CPAC) and as the Head at Small-Medium Army Central (SMAC). Through journalism, I was able to further expand my reputation, and bring my ideas to the Club Penguin Army World. I bought GD a CSS and a Domain (gdarmy.com), which were both worth every cent (special thanks to Etac for coding). I hope to have the honor of leading this army to its golden age. Join the Global Defenders today!

    - Pungy1234, GD Founder -

    P.S. You Can Contact me at pungy1234@gdarmy.com

  • National Archive

Defense of Glacier! [MUST ATTEND, REAL BATTLE!]


This invasion conflicts with the Legends Cup, so we will not be attending the tournament.

So some noob army, the Chilliteckers, had the audacity to invade the glorious nation of the Global Defenders’ Army. This will be our first REAL battle in a while, so it is of the EXTREME importance that you attend! We will show these noobs that the Global Defenders are not the army they want to mess with.

NOTE- They gave us times all screwed up, but since 7pm UK is 11am PST and that i sthe only time in agreement, we will I fixed it.

❗ Defense of Glacier❗

when: Saturday, 28th July(tomorrow)

7PM UK

2PM EST

1PM CST

12PM MST

11AM PST(PENGUIN STANDARD TIME)

Oh yeah! Look at these guys GO! We got some REAL competition here Defenders! *sarcasm sarcasm*

5 Responses

  1. I think I can make it

  2. To Shad/Cal: THIS is the Holy Pear’s Most Pearful Scepter. Behold its leather grip, its ax-blades and gilded iron!

  3. I’ll be there.More people better show up.

  4. Congratulations Global Defenders have been invited to participate in the Summer Splash tournament. To confirm or decline the invitation please go to clubpenguinarmynewscp.blogspot.com

  5. I might be able to come. 70% chance I will, 30% chance I won’t.

Talk To Us

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: